The late Lady Lovat as a girl of perhaps 16, naturally modest, averts her eyes from a curious group of naked Papua New Guinea men. Cannibalism was still practised. He’s hard to pick out, but I like the man in the background, arms folded – watching lunch come ashore?
About Sarah Fraser
- Henry Stuart, Prince of Wales – ‘The Best King we Never Had? The BBC want the Answer …
- Patriot games – Sir Simon Fraser, William Wallace and Robert the Bruce
- Clan Fraser of Lovat – 1,000 years of history
- What are Princes for – Prince Henry in 1600 & Princes today?
- Imagine the ’45 succeeded… that’s what we’ll do at Wigtown book Festival Saturday 23 Sept, 2017