Click link for Talk for the National Trust at Culloden battlefield, on the awful consequences for those the shadow of Culloden fell over in the months after it.
About Sarah Fraser
- What are Princes for – Prince Henry in 1600 & Princes today?
- Imagine the ’45 succeeded… that’s what we’ll do at Wigtown book Festival Saturday 23 Sept, 2017
- Outlander/The Last Highlander – the Facts are as amazing as Fictions
- Full version of Q&A at History Revealed on their Book of the Month – The Prince Who Would be King
- Spring in the Highlands – breathtaking, beautiful days in Inverness