Allan Massie in the Literary Review this month says Lovat was ‘a remarkable and a considerable figure’ and ‘[Sarah Fraser’s] picture of Highland society is excellent, and the story she has to tell is gripping. Much of it reads like a good historical novel.’
About Sarah Fraser
- Henry Stuart, Prince of Wales – ‘The Best King we Never Had? The BBC want the Answer …
- Patriot games – Sir Simon Fraser, William Wallace and Robert the Bruce
- Clan Fraser of Lovat – 1,000 years of history
- What are Princes for – Prince Henry in 1600 & Princes today?
- Imagine the ’45 succeeded… that’s what we’ll do at Wigtown book Festival Saturday 23 Sept, 2017